One of the India’s most popular treks
BOOK NOW AND GET 20% OFF
Kedarkantha Trek is one of the best winter treks to commence in the Himalayan region of Garhwal, Uttarakhand. If you are a snowbaby, then you might have an adrenaline rush as the place remains dunked in snow from December to April. Campsites are pitched in the vast clearings of the forest for the trekkers to soak in the beauty of the mountains. The highlights of this trek include Juda ka Talab and the view of Swargarohini peaks.
Kedarkantha Trek is known for offering the best camping experience. One of the biggest reasons to set your foot on the Kedarkantha trail is that it boasts the prettiest campsites, like the Juda Ka Talab campsite amidst the clearing surrounded by walnut and pine trees. While the other one is the Hargaon campsite, which is an open meadow that offers an undisturbed view of the Kedarkantha summit.
The drive to Kedarkantha is amazing as it cross many famous places which will make your sojourn wonderful. You’ll cross Mussoorie and Dehradun which are two of the famous places located in the heart of Uttarakhand. Enjoy the scintillating views of the mountain Queen and feast your eyes on the warm culture of Garhwal. Eat scrumptious Pahadi cuisines and open your heart to new experiences.
- Kedarkantha Trek is recommended for all Beginners, irrespective of the prior experience.
- Lake surrounded by pine forests, Juda Ka Talab, freezes during winters. One can easily walk on the frozen lake, It’s absolutely a thrilling experience.
- Starting Point of Kedarkantha Trek, Sankri, is quite populor as base camp for other treks like – Har Ki Dun, Bali pass, Borasu Pass, Ruinsara Tal, Bharadsar lake.
- 360° view of Himalyan ranges – Gangotri, Yamunotri, Har Ki Dun, and Rupin mountain range and glimpse of godly peaks like Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Black Peak Kala Nag and Ranglana
- Trail is filled with beauty of lush meadows, dense pine forests, cascading beautiful streams, and thick carpet of maple and pine leaves
- On Kedarkantha summit there is a beautiful yet small temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and goddess Parvati.
- Witness the sunrise from the Kedarkantha Summit.
- Camping overnight under the blanket of billions of stars
- this package variant excludes transportation
- This package varient provides transportation (Pick-Drop) from Dehradun
- Vehicle: Sumo/Bolero/Tempo Traveller
- Pick Up Time: 6 AM
- Pick-Up Location: Prince Chowk, near Railway station, Dehradun.
What is included in package?
What is excluded in package?
How To Reach?
By Air :-
Nearest Airport – Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun. ( 213 kms far from Sankri)
There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun, which take around an hour to reach the city. Sankri(Base Camp) is well connected by motor-able roads with airport. Taxi services are available from Jolly Grant Airport to Sankri.
By Train :-
Nearest Railway Station – Dehradun Railway Station. (187 kms far from Sankri)
You can take the overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi. Taxis and buses are available from Dehradun Railway Station to Sankri (Base Camp).
By Bus:- ( Dehradun to Sankri 187 kms)
There is regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhi’s ISBT Kashmere Gate. Taxis and Buses are available from Dehradun to Sankri (Base Camp)
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 15% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 30-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 15-0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. 2% of total amount will be deducted as bank processing fees.
Note: We holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.