- Region – Uttarkashi
- Duration – 06 Days
- Grade/Level – Easy
- Altitude (Max) – 12,057 ft.
- Best season – Around the year
About Dayara Bugyal Trek
one of the best winter treks. The meadows of Dayara wear a blanket of snow from the months of December to February.
Dayara Bugyal Trek Insight
- Base Camp: Raithal (6-7 hrs drive from Dehradun)
- Grade/Level: Easy
- Staring Point: Raithal
- Ideal Time to Visit: January to February, May to October and in December.
- Category of trek: Lake and High Altitude Pass
- Duration: 05 Days
- Total trekking: 20 km
- Places to Cover: Rishikesh – New Tehri – Uttarkashi – Barsu – Dayara Bugyal
Dayara Bugyal Trek
Day 1: Dehradun to Raithal
Day 2: Raithal (7,400 ft) to Gui (9,500 ft)
Day 3: Gui (9,500 ft) to Chelapada (9,500 ft), 3-4 hours
Day 4: Chilapada (9,500 ft) to Dayara Top (12,057 ft) and back Chelapada/Gui (9,500 ft), 5-6 hours
Day 5: Chelapada/Gui (9,500 ft) to Raithal, 3-4 hours
Day 6: Drive from Raithal to Dehradun
9 Reasons Why To Visit Dayara Bugyal
- Dayara Bugyal is one of the easiest treks for beginners.
- In Winters, the meadow remains Covered in snow
- Base Camp Raithal, is a pleasant village, flourished with lush greenery.
- Glimpse of Gangotri range, Shrikanth peak from Moryana top.
- Trail is filled with silver, gold oak trees (locally Known as moru and kharsu).
- Flowing stream next to the camping site in Chilpada.
- During May to September, Green meadows Of Dayara blossomed with colorful flowers.
- From Dayara Top Bandarpoonch seems a touching distance away
- Encounter the sunset over John Lee and Draupadi ka Danda
Dayara Bugyal Trek Map
How To Reach
By Air :-
Nearest Airport – Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun. ( 212kms from Raithal Village)
There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun, which take around an hour to reach the city. Auli is well connected by motor-able roads with airport. Taxi services are available from Jolly Grant Airport to Raithal village (Base Camp).
By Train :-
Nearest Railway Station – Dehradun Railway Station. (186 kms from Raithal Village)
You can take the overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi. Taxis and buses are available from Dehradun Railway Station to Raithal Village (Base Camp).
By Bus:- (185 kms from Raithal Village – Base Camp)
There is regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhi’s ISBT Kashmere Gate. Taxis and Buses are available from Dehradun to Raithal Village (Base Camp).