Nag Tibba Trek
One of the best Weekend Treks
BOOK NOW AND GET 20% OFF
Nag Tibba, which literally means the abode of the Snake God, is the highest peak in the lesser himalayan region of Uttarakhand state (Garhwal Division). It is situated around 57 km from Mussoorie (The queen of hills) in Tehri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand. There’re mainly 3 prominent ranges in Lesser Himalayas, which includes Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal and ‘Nag tibba Range’. Summit (Jhandi Top) of this trek is the highest of Nag tibba mountain range, which offers 100° mesmerizing view of snow capped himalayan ranges.
Drive from Dehradun to Pantwari village. After reaching Pantwari get freshen up and have lunch then start trekking to Nag Tibba base camp. Locat sightseeing. Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset view from Nag Tibba base camp. (Meals: Lunch, Evening tea/snacks, Dinner)
Wake up early morning and after quick breakfast start trekking to Nagtibba Summit (9916 ft.). Return to Nagtibba base camp and have lunch then start descending to Pantwari. Drive from Pantwari to Dehradun. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
- Nag Tibba Trek is recommended for all Beginners, irrespective of the prior experience.
- Nag Tibba is one of the best weekend treks in India.
- From Nag Tibba submit (Jhandi top) you see a 100-degree view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges such as Swargrohini, Bandarpoonch, Kala Nag, Srikantha, and Gangotri.
- You’ll probably see one the of best sunset views of your life from Nag Tibba Base Camp.
- On Nag Tibba base there is a beautiful yet small temple dedicated to the Serpent’s God or Nag Devta. Nag tibba peak is also popular as Serpent’s peak.
- Trail is filled with beauty of dense pine and oak forests, thick carpet of rhododendron flowers and pine leaves in summers.
- Camping overnight under the blanket of billions of stars
- this package variant excludes transportation
- This package varient provides transportation (Pick-Drop) from Dehradun
- Vehicle: Sumo/Bolero/Tempo Traveller
- Pick Up Time: 6 AM
- Pick-Up Location: Prince Chowk, near Railway station, Dehradun.
What is included in package?
What is excluded in package?
How To Reach?
By Air :-
Nearest Airport – Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun. ( 213 kms far from Sankri)
There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun, which take around an hour to reach the city. Pantwari (Base Camp) is well connected by motor-able roads with airport.
By Train :-
Nearest Railway Station – Dehradun Railway Station. (187 kms far from Sankri)
You can take the overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi.
By Bus:- ( Dehradun to Sankri 187 kms)
There is regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhi’s ISBT Kashmere Gate.
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 15% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 30-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 15-0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. 2% of total amount will be deducted as bank processing fees.
Note: We holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.