Starting from ₹
– flat 35% off
Chopta also referred to as “Mini Switzerland” is a minion hamlet snuggled in the Himalayan state of Uttarakhand. The place is marked by tall conifers and chirpy birds, that have made their safe haven here. Chopta is highly celebrated for its gorgeous meadows, that are perfect for offering camping and trekking expeditions.
Chopta serves as the base for trekking to Tungnath and Chandrashilla, the third holiest temple among the (Five) Panch Kedars. One can savour mesmerizing views of the mighty peaks of Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba Peaks from here. Many wanderers backpack to Chopta to quench their thirst for wanderlust. People from far-off places visit Chopta to examine the diverse Himalayan flora and fauna. Since this place is a part of the Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary, a varied species of birds and musk deer are found here.
whereas, Deoriatal is a beautiful himalyan lake. One can embrace the mesmerizing view of Deoriatal, with mighty Mt. Chaukhambha massifs looming in the background.
Morning drive from Rishikesh to Chopta. Local Sightseeing. Overnight stay in Camps.
(Meals: Dinner, Tea/snacks)
Early morning Trek to Tungnath Temple/Chandrashila (4.5 km). Return to Chopta and drive to Sari Village. Overnight stay in Camps.
(Meals: Breakfast, Packed lunch, Dinner, Tea/Snacks)
Early Morning 2.5 km Hike to Deoriatal lake. Enjoy the mighty view of himalayan Mountain ranges. Return to Sari Village and drive back to Rishikesh.
(Meals: Breakfast, Packed lunch)
Join Us From Chopta
Join Us From Rishikesh
Book Your slot by just Paying INR 2000
- Above prices includes 35% OFF as mentioned.
- Tranportation: Tempo traveler/Bolero/Tata Sumo/Hatchbacks depending upon the group size.
- Note: In ‘Join us from Chopta’ Package transportation is excluded. One can reach Chopta with their own vehicle, route Guidance will be provided by our team.
What is included?
What Trekkers Say?
How To Reach?
By Air :-
Nearest Airport – Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun.
There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun, which take around an hour to reach the city.
By Train :-
Nearest Railway Station – Rishikesh Railway Station. (187 kms far from Sankri)
There is regular bus service from Delhi to Rishikesh, from Delhi’s ISBT Kashmere Gate.
7 Reasons to Go on This Trek
Embrace the mesmerizing view of Deoriatal, with mighty Mt. Chaukhambha massifs looming in the background.
Enjoy the the walking on a mountain trail covered with beautiful red and pink rhododendrons (Buransh)
Explore the vast green meadows (Bugyal) of Chopta.
Visit ‘Tungnath’ the highest temple of Lord Shiva in the World.
Chandrashila Peak offers you a 360° view of the snow-clad Himalayan Peaks like Nanda Devi, Trishul, Nandaghunti, Kamet, Dunagiri, Chaukhamba, Kedar dome, Thalaysagar, Gangotri ranges, Jahanukut and more.
Along your road journey to Sari-Chopta you can also visit these places: Devprayag (Holy confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda river), Dhari Devi Temple, Rudraprayag, Ukhimath (winter seat of Baba Kedar)
If you’re lucky enough, you may get a sight of rare himalayan species as you’d be trekking in Camping in Kedarnath wildlife century.
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 15% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 30-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 15-0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. 2% of total amount will be deducted as bank processing fees.
Note: We holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.
- Respect local folks, culture and be sensitive towards wildlife.
- If you have any Medicaledical condition which may affect the trip, kindly let us know in advance.
- Don’t carry ‘SINGLE USE PLASTIC’
- Don’t throw plastic/garbage on trails.
(For Winter Session)
• Sturdy hiking boots: with good ankle support. If you do not own a pair yet, it is advisable that you buy one as soon as possible & wear it often so that they are well broken. This will help prevent blisters.
• Hiking Bag
• Light weight tennis shoes/sandals: for wearing in camp.
• Wool socks: 2 pairs: preferably thick wool socks.
• Nylon socks: 2-3 Pairs, of the type you wear daily to be worn under the wool socks to prevent blister.
• Hiking shirt/T-shirt: 2 Preferably long sleeve
• Warm shirts & pants for camp: 1 each
• Rain Coat/Poncho: 1 each
• Warm Jacket: 1
• Woolen gloves : 1 pairs as thick as available in the market.
• Under wear: 2-3 changes • Hiking shorts/pants: 1
• Sun hat: Cotton or nylon.
• Sun Glasses : Preferably with an anchor
• Sun Protection Lotion. Lip balm/chap stick
• Water bottle: 2 Bottles of 1 Liter capacity. (Carry 1 Thermos flask)
• Head lamp/flashlight: Preferably a headlamp as it leaves your hands free to work please bring extra batteries.
• Toiletries: Tooth brush/paste, toilet paper, soap. etc
(You Can also rent some of these essential things from us)