Rishikesh Rafting And Camping
BOOK NOW AND GET 20% OFF
Rishikesh Camping and Rafting 2021: Rishikesh, the ‘Yoga Capital o the World’, is a most tranquil place in northern Uttarakhand, fsurrounded by hills and It lies 21 km north of the city Haridwar and 51.9 km southeast of the Dehradun. Most probably Rishikesh is only destination in the world which is equally popular for spirituality, Yoga and Adventure tourism.Talking about Adventure sports Shivpuri in Rishikesh is the main White Water River Rafting hub. Rafting and Trekking is most popular adventure activities among traveller in Uttarakhand and Rishikesh can offer you both. Apart from rafting there’s many adventure sports you can try here such as, bungee jumping, flying fox, Cliff jumping, kayaking, water rappelling, zip line and mountain biking. Rafting Season has kicked in Rishikesh on River Ganga. We at WeUttarakhand brings you the best Rafting and camping experience for you.Rishikesh Camping and Rafting
- Arrival at Campsite in main Shivpuri
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Enjoy in campsite activities.
- In Campsite Games: Volleyball, Badminton, Cricket..etc
- In Campsite Swimming pool.
- Enjoy evening Tea/Snacks
- Have delicious Dinner.
- Overnight stay in swiss camps (Tripple/Quad Sharing)
- Morning Breakfast
- Enjoy Adrenaline-filled Rafting/Cliff Jumping adventure.
- Give Your Adrenaline the Rush with different adventures
activities like river Rafting, bungee jumping, flying fox..etc.
- Witness the Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat
- Take a Boat Ride to Witness the City from a Different Angle
- Walk around the beautiful white sand beaches.
- Relive the Legend by Paying a Visit to the Beatles Ashram.
- Visit these marvelous places: Parmarth Niketan Ashram,
Gita Bhavan, Bharat Mandir, Triyambkeshwar Temple.
- Go Café Hopping
- Rejuvenate with Yoga and Meditation
What is included in package?
What is excluded in package?
- Luxury Camping
- Meals: (Breakfast, Dinner, Evening Tea/Snacks)
- In Camspsite Activities ( Swimming Pool, Volleyball, Badminton, Cricket..)
- Bonfire with Music
- 16 KM Rafting from Shivpuri + Everything mentioned in ‘Camping only package variant’
How To Reach?
By Air :-
Nearest Airport – Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun. ( 21 kms far from Rishikesh)
There is a daily flight from Delhi to Dehradun, which take around an hour to reach the city. Rishikesh is well connected by motor-able roads with airport. Taxi services are available from Jolly Grant Airport to Rishikesh.
By Train :-
Nearest Railway Station – Rishikesh/Haridwar Railway Station.
Rishikesh is 21 Km far from Haridwar Railway Station
Rishikesh is well connected with all the motor-able roads. you can easily reach Rishikesh from all the parts of the country. There is also regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhi’s ISBT Kashmere Gate.
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 15% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 30-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 15-0 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days. 2% of total amount will be deducted as bank processing fees.
Note: We holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.
TALK TO OUR TRAVEL EXPERTS
Rishikesh Rafting and Camping Package
Hurry Up! Limited time period offer